This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Voting

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Various Pictures and Edy's Birthday

Chilling at Grandma's after one of Bryce's games...it was COLD that day!
Cutie Pie! :)

Natalie insisted that Eden play "dress-up" too! What she is wearing was one of my baby doll dresses. It's actually a little Amish baby dress! :)



Eden's First Birthday!
Socializing

Aunt Kelly with the Birthday girl (I love Mike laughing in the background!)

Grandma Morton and Eden (with her beloved hairbrush)

Family
(l-r) Sarah, Bryce, Madeleine, Shelly, Grandma Linda, and Dave in the background

Experiencing the gift wrap... there was plenty of offers to help! :)

Smile!

Claire, Eden, Dayna, Natalie & Mommy


ks/SuMTm8dPRJI/AAAAAAAAAEI/-TKJ6quUVYo/s320/bday.jpg"> Connar letting Liam look at his new magnetic book! :)

WOW! What's that light on top?!
"Happy Birthday to you........happy Birthday, sweet Eden"

She didn't know what to do at first.....she just stuck her finger in the cupcake until I gave her a taste of the frosting....THEN she knew what to do!!! LOL!
There will be more pictures coming! These are from Grandma Roxy. Sarah captured some too! I'll post them soon! :)














3 comments:

  1. How cute. I love the smile in the last one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Eden!!!

    This post made me think back to all of the wonderful memories from the day she was born and how much fun we had hanging out with the kids, baking apple pies, chasing Chloe, and taking Sarah to get stitches..... :) :) :)!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love ya,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Sarah! What a rough day that was for her!
    Although, it was a little rough on me too! LOL! ;P

    ReplyDelete